Advanced security settings
Torch browser has specific security measures to help protect you while you browse the web. Follow these simple steps to tweak these settings to your liking:
- Click the Torch tool menu at the top right of the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link "Show advanced settings".
- Here are the various settings you can adjust:
Don't change these settings unless you're sure of what you're doing.
- Enable Phishing and malware protection
This option is enabled by default in the "Privacy" section. When enabled, Torch browser will warn you if it detects that the site you're trying to visit is suspected of phishing or containing malware.
- Certificates and settings
Go to the "HTTPS/SSL" section to manage your certificates and settings.
- Web content settings